Two of the Collaboratory’s previous interns who have utilized skills developed during their time with the Collaboratory in their current roles include Janis Arrojado, UNC-Chapel Hill class of 2022, and Elizabeth Kendrick, UNC-Chapel Hill class of 2020.
Collaboratory Student Staff Alumni
The Collaboratory student staff, from undergraduate interns to graduate research assistants, is critical to our work. The student staff drafts policy briefs, contributes to legislative reports, conducts policy research, assists with research in labs and develops content to share information about our research projects. During their time at Carolina, some of our students work with us for one semester, while others stay with us for multiple years.
This page is intended to recognize previous students who were part of the Collaboratory staff over the years.
- Ally Adams, Political Science
- Janis Arrojado, Environmental Science and Geography
- Claire Bradley, Environmental Studies and Geography
- Lauryn Fairley, Anthropology and Biology
- Karina Goco, Public Policy and Environmental Studies
- Lucy Gray, Statistics and Analytics
- Elijah Gullett, Public Policy
- Sascha Medina, M.A. Environment and Science Communication
- Taylor Fitzgerald, M.A. Environment and Science Communication
- Dylan Morgan, Environmental Science
- Georgia Morgan, Public Policy
- Mykel Yancey, Biology
- Zoe Wadge, J.D.
- Brooke Bauman, Environmental Science
- Caroline Patterson, Public Policy and Environmental Science
- Mandy Pitz, Environmental Science
- Hope Thomson, Master of Public Health, Environmental Health Solutions
- Cassidy Harding, Environmental Science, MSIS in Environmental Informatics (2021)
- Elizabeth Kendrick, Environmental Studies and Public Policy
- Mary Claire McCarthy, Environmental Studies, MA in Environment and Science Communication (2021)
- Bailey McNeill, Environmental Studies
- Scarlett VanDyke, Environmental Studies and Italian Language
- Joseph Womble, Environmental Studies and Public Policy
- Olivia Petrocella, Environmental Studies
- Cory Cook, Master of Public Health, Environmental Health Engineering
- Kasia Grzbyk, PhD, Environmental Sciences and Engineering
- Kelly Cuthbertson, Economics
- Erin Danford, Environmental Science, MS in Environmental Governance (2021)
- Morgan Johnson, Strategic Communication
Carolina senior Dylan Morgan has always had a strong connection with nature and he turned to UNC Institute for the Environment and the North Carolina Policy Collaboratory as a Tar Heel to gain the skills and experience to turn that connection into a career.